Linkedin just posted 13 difficult questions CEO’s like to ask during interviews. How would you answer to them? This is a pretty good exercise to practice. Are you ready?
1. Why have you had X number of jobs in Y years?
2. If we’re sitting here a year from now celebrating what a great twelve months it’s been for you in this role, what did we achieve together?
3. When have you been most satisfied in your life?
4. If you got hired, loved everything about this job, and are paid the salary you asked for, what kind of offer from another company would you consider?
5. Who is your role model, and why?
6. What things do you not like to do?
7. Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career.
8. What’s your superpower… or spirit animal?
9. We’re constantly making things better, faster, smarter or less expensive. We leverage technology or improve processes. In other words, we strive to do more–with less. Tell me about a recent project or problem that you made better, faster, smarter, more efficient, or less expensive.
10. Discuss a specific accomplishment you’ve achieved in a previous position that indicates you will thrive in this position.
11. So, what’s your story?
12. What questions do you have for me?
13. Tell us about a time when things didn’t go the way you wanted — like a promotion you wanted and didn’t get, or a project that didn’t turn out how you had hoped.